Expanded Batch CapabilityFactoryTalk Batch software now features new recipe capabilities, secure operator overrides, expanded data collection and improved material management. Tightly integrated with the scalable PlantPAx Process Automation System, it provides solutions ranging from small, basic sequencing to large, complex batch applications. New features include intelligent recipe capability, improved run-time user control, expanded data collection and reporting, and improved material management.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers