Compact Signal ConvertersThis new family of compact DSCP signal converters includes seven models, each housed in an ultra-slim 6.2-mm case. They offer better than ±0.1% accuracy, 14-bit resolution, 1500 VAC 3-way isolation, output overcurrent protection, dip-switch configuration, three power supply options, cage-clamp connectors and an expandable power-bus connector on DIN-rail guide. They are also CE- and RoHS 2002/95/EC-compliant. They are ideal for data acquisition, test and measurement, and control system applications.
- NK Technologies' WRT Series Wireless Data Transmitter/Receiver Works With Any RS485 Network Protocol
- Mitsubishi CC-Link IE Field Network has been Upgraded to Include Remote I/O Blocks
- Identifying the Right RFID
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers