Long-Range MeasurementThe LB 490 TowerSens is the proven and cost-effective solution for long measurement ranges. Non-contacting and non-intrusive, the LB 490 TowerSens provides highly accurate and repeatable measurements in the most hostile of ambient conditions. Patented temperature compensation ensures maximum stability and repeatability. Communications protocols such as HART, Profibus PA or Foundation Fieldbus are available for maximum operator flexibility.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers