Explosion-Proof Flexible CouplingsPECO flexible couplings are explosion-proof and made of bronze braided brass tubing with an arc-resistant liner. They include two female threaded end fittings with male nipple inserts. They allow the safe joining of equipment in hazardous locations where stationary equipment is connected to machinery that moves or vibrates and are ideal for tight spaces where difficult bends are needed. All couplings are UL- listed for use in Division 1 hazardous areas.
- Exair's 54 inch Super Ion Air Knife
- AutomationDirect Extends Line of RUKO Cutting Tools
- Vici Valco's High-Pressure Fittings
- Festo's Metric NPQP Fitting Series
- T&B Fittings High-/Low Temperature Liquidtight System from Thomas & Betts
- AutomationDirect Expands Tubing and Fittings Offering in Pneumatics Line
- Markes International's CIA Advantage
- iKey's Shallow Rackdrawer
- AutomationDirect Adds Tubing and Hose Options to Its NITRA Line of Pneumatic Components
- AutomationDirect's C-series Cylinders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers