Automated Overfill ProtectionThe Automated Overfill Protection System (AOPS) is a safety instrumented system (SIS) that can prevent dangerous overfill conditions in terminals, tank farms and process vessels. It is a low-cost, stand-alone, independent, non-PE logic solver suitable for use up to SIL 3. Rated for –30 ºC to +75 ºC and constructed using Class I, Div 2 components, it can be installed in the harshest process units near the tank.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers