AutomationDirect Adds Air Conditioners to Enclosure Cooling Options
The NEMA-rated Stratus air conditioners for enclosures are closed-loop cooling systems and are recommended for harsh environments, or when there are washdown requirements, heavy dust and debris, or airborne chemicals present. Available in 120V and 230V units, the NEMA 12, 4 and 4X-frame Stratus 1,000 to 8,000 BTU/H air conditioners feature free-standing rigid chassis for easy installation and maintenance. NEMA 12 and 4 models are constructed of 16-gauge cold rolled steel; NEMA 4X units are made of 16-gauge 304 stainless steel. All units contain an active condensate management system and protective-coated condenser coils. They are designed to fit enclosures as shallow as 12 inches. Each unit features a digital LED temperature controller with visible alarm and is pre-wired for external alarm monitoring. The highly energy-efficient compressors are charged with CFC-free refrigerant and equipped with anti short-cycle protection. All models are UL and cUL listed. Prices start at $1,099.
To see the full line of Stratus enclosure air conditioners, visit www.automationdirect.com/enclosure-cooling.
- Adalet's XIHNS Explosionproof Instrument Housing
- ABB's CT-MVS and CT-Plus Technology Housing
- Pentair's Hoffman Tablet Enclosure and Stand
- Adalet's Stainless Steel Explosion-Proof Enclosures
- Adalet's Division 1/Zone 1 Explosion-Proof Enclosures
- Hoffman's Polycarbonate Type 4X Enclosures
- Pepperl+Fuchs'sExplosion Protection Equipment
- Hammond Manufacturing's Eclipse Series of Wall Mount Enclosures
- AutomationDirect's Industrial Strength Enclosure Heater and Enclosure Lighting Options
- AMCO Enclosures' TitanEP - Flexible Electronic Packaging Enclosures
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers