Elobau's E-Stop Switches
Elobau introduces 6 different styles of e-stop push buttons that address a wide range of specifications and applications. The 22.5mm emergency stop buttons have all the necessary safety compliance ratings including EN 418, VDE 0660/Teil 200, EN/IEC 60947-5-1, EN/IEC 60947-5-5, CSA and UL approvals. A variety of styles and options are designed to meet specific applications and installations including button ilumination, an IP69K type for high pressure wash down applications for food processing applications and a key-release type. Combined with a wide range of normally-open (N.O.) and normally-closed (N.C.) "force-guided" contact block configurations, different combinations of functionality and performance can be achieved. The e-stop switches are rated for 1M cycles, electrical and mechanical. They are rated for 3A @ 240V/1.6A @ 480VAC.
- AutomationDirect's ViewMarq LED Message Displays Allows Real-Time Production Data in Messages
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers