Head and Field Mounted Temperature TransmittersTTH300 and TTF300 transmitters offer easy sensor calibration and innovative backup redundancy for two Platinum 100 resistance thermometers with three-wire connections. Inputs include resistance thermometers and thermocouples, resistance-type transmitters and millivolt voltage transmitters. Output is a 4-20 mA signal incorporating HART protocol communications technology.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers