Bi-Metal Thermometers and ThermowellsSwagelok has added bimetal thermometers and thermo-wells to its product offering. These dampened-movement, bimetal thermometers operate in measurement ranges from -100 °F to 1000 °F (-70 °C to 540 °C). They’re also and are available in adjustable-angle, center-back and lower-back mount process connections. They’re accurate to ±1% of full scale.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers