Infrared Thermometer for Industrial AppsRaytek CM is a compact, integrated IR non-contact thermometer, and is intended for continuous temperature monitoring. Designed for easy integration, CM sensor can replace traditional contact probes with a J-type or K-type thermocouple output, or with a user-scaleable 0-5 volt output. It is designed to measure target temperatures ranging from -20 °C to 500 °C (-4 °F to 932 °F).
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers