Accurate Infrared Temperature SensingGold Series single-wavelength infrared temperature sensors provide up to 0.25% of reading and measure the amount of infrared energy emitted by an object’s surface, then convert this signal into a temperature value between -40 °F and 4500 °F (-40 °C and 2475 °C). They can be used as stand-alone transmitters with a choice of inputs, outputs and alarms. Interface modules, PID controllers and PC software programs are available.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers