Signal-Conditioning for Temp SensingDataforth's signal-conditioning modules can interface to the most popular RTD and thermocouple sensors. The 5B34, 7B34, 8B34, DSCA34 and DSCT34 RTDs are linearized two- or three-wire RTD input modules. The 5B35 and 8B35 are linearized four-wire modules. The 5B37, 7B37, 8B37, DSCA37 and DSCT37 thermocouples are non-linearized and the 47s are linearized.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers