Non-Contact Infrared ThermometerThe KiRay 100 is a new, easy-to-use, non-contact portable infrared thermometer for all your inspection and temperature needs. It offers a temperature range of -58 °F to 1472 °F, a backlit display, adjustable emissivity, laser sighting and a hold function. It also shows max/min difference and high/low alarms. A carrying case is included.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers