Multi-Channel Temperature TransmitterTCS Temperature Concentrator System concentrates up to 32 signals onto one twisted-wire pair, and provides a precision measurement at less than 25% the cost of comparable standalone smart transmitters. It accepts any combination of RTD, T/C, mV and resistance/potentiometer signal inputs, converts the inputs to the HART protocol, and transmits the data on a HART digital data link over a twisted-wire pair.
Phone: 818/ 894-7111
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers