High-Density Temperature MeasurementThe Rosemount 848T temperature transmitter accepts up to eight independently configurable inputs. Thermocouple, RTD, Ohm, mV and 4-20 mA inputs are communicated using Foundation fieldbus, and sent to the control room via one twisted-wire pair. The simplified Device Dashboard gives users a clear view of everything needed to evaluate, diagnose and configure the 848T.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers