Temperature Sensor for Corrosive FluidsSignet 2350 PVDF temperature sensor features an all-PVDF design capable of maintaining purity in aggressive fluids and offering longer service life. The unit features industry-standard, 3/4 in. NPT threaded connections at both ends. Other features include an operating temperature range of -10 °C to 100 °C (14 °F to 212 °F), an accuracy rating of ±0.5 °C (±0.9 °F) and CSA, CE and UL listings.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers