Siemens APACS+ DP/IO Bus LinkUpdate and enhance your Siemens APACS+ system with the DP I/O bus link without replacing any of your current I/O modules or disturbing your expensive field wiring. When you upgrade your existing controllers, you’ll not only keep your APACS+ I/O modules, you’ll also get the advanced features and functions of SIMATIC PCS 7. You can also upgrade your existing safety controllers with QUADLOG DP/IO Bus Link, so you will not only keep your TÜV-certified QUADLOG I/O modules, but also get the advanced features and functions of the fail-safe safety system: SIMATIC PCS 7 F.
The upgrade adds more computing power to your existing system. You can select multiple scan rates and get scan times down to 10 milliseconds – allowing you to add more capacity and flexibility to your existing system, and because you won’t need to remove your existing field wiring using our APACS+ DP/IO Bus link, you can keep your existing I/O and discover significant cost savings. The same thing goes for the QUADLOG DP/IO Bus Link. You won’t need to remove your existing field wiring, and can keep your existing TÜV-certified I/O.
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers