Siemens APACS+ OS
The APACS+ OS is Siemens' latest operator station (OS) software for any APACS+ system. This software has the tools already included to migrate the 4-mation database to the new OS. Existing ProcessSuite, APS, or Wonderware graphics can be migrated to the new OS as well.
Built on the PCS 7 OS platform, the APACS+ OS gives you the flexibility to continue to use your APACS+ controllers while modernizing the top end to a PCS 7 platform.
Benefits of using this modernization option:
- Step-wise modernization without rip-and-replace, allows you to change on your own schedule
- Maximize the lifecycle of your existing APACS+ Controllers, I/O, and field wiring
- Take advantage of PCS 7 features like enhanced trending, historical archiving, and enhanced security for your existing APACS+ system
- AutomationDirect's ViewMarq LED Message Displays Allows Real-Time Production Data in Messages
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers