Rockwell Automation's 42CS Photoelectric and 871TS Inductive Sensor Families
The 42CS photoelectric and 871TS inductive sensor families feature stainless steel construction, extended temperature ratings and IP69K enclosure ratings. The PHOTOSWITCH 42CS sensor family features a choice of a smooth or threaded 18mm 316L stainless steel housing with a hard plastic lens for enhanced reliability and long service life, as well as an operating temperature range of minus 25 to 85 degrees C. The 42CS sensor family offers polarized retro-reflective, diffuse, transmitted beam, clear object detection and background suppression sensing modes. The 871TS inductive proximity sensors feature a stainless steel 316L barrel and an FDA-certified polyphenylene sulfide plastic face that protects against chemicals and other corrosive agents. Sensors are offered in 12mm and 18mm diameter threaded cylindrical enclosures with operating temperature range of minus 40 to 80 degrees C.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers