JH Technology's Millisecond-Response Process TransmittersThe JH5000 Series DIN-rail transmitters have been redesigned to allow a fast response option while maintaining their full accuracy specifications. Option HS (high speed) provides 1 millisecond response (95% complete). Faster response (or slower) is readily available on special order. Input styles include DC, thermocouple, RTD, strain gauge/load cell and potentiometer/resistance. Math functions such as add/subtract, multiply/divide and square root are also available.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers