Secure Recording and PID ControlThe nanodac recorder/controller offers graphical recording combined with PID control. The compact ¼ DIN panel-mount unit offers four high-accuracy universal inputs. 50MB of flash memory for data storage and a USB port to attach a removable memory stick for at least 8GB of additional storage are included. The Ethernet connection also supports FTP for file transfer.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers