Upgrade DAQ SystemsAcromag's new 4001-111 ribbon cable has a DB25 female connector for an 8B backpanel and a 26-pin female IDC connector for the data acquisition system, enabling users to replace a 3B or 5B module rack without a custom adapter. 8B isolated signal conditioning provides ±0.05% accuracy, ±0.02% linearity, 3-pole to 5-pole filtering and 1500-Vrms isolation.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers