AutomationDirect's Sensors and Encoders
AutomationDirect's new line of food and beverage sensor products includes AC and DC proximity and photoelectric sensors and quick-disconnect sensor cables. Compliant with the IP69K standard, the sensors withstand washdown conditions up to 212 °F and are constructed of FDA certified materials.
The PFM 12 mm and PFK 18mm proximity series are sensors with shielded or unshielded stainless steel housings and M12 quick-disconnect plug with gold-plated pins. The PFT 30 mm series of proximity sensors are available in four models with sensing ranges up to 22 mm. The VFK 18 mm and VFT 30 mm series proximity sensors are available with shielded or unshielded stainless steel housings and half-inch micro AC quick-disconnect plugs with gold-plated pins. Magnetic proximity sensors are available in 12 mm and 18 mm diameters. The shielded 10-30 VDC sensors have a sensing range of up to 70 mm and a normally-open output. Two series of 18 mm food and beverage photoelectric sensors have also been added. The FF series photoelectric sensors are available in 30 models and four styles: diffuse, polarized reflective, through-beam, and retro-reflective (for transparent objects). Sensing distances range from 100 mm to 20 meters. The FFRS series diffuse photoelectric sensors with background suppression are available with adjustable maximum reading distances – 30 to 130 mm and 60 to 100 mm for shiny objects. Sensors are equipped with LED status indicators; yellow indicates output while green indicates teaching function. IP69K-rated cables have also been added.
See the full line of food and beverage sensor products at: www.automationdirect.com/food-beverage-sensors.
3505 Hutchinson Rd
Cumming, GA 30040 (see map)
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers