Combined Data Logging and ControlSmart SoftPLC can combine comprehensive data logging, I/O control, alarm notification and more. It provides unlimited capacity to gather and record data to removable media or to stream data to a remote drive over a network. Data files can be sent as an email attachment. A built-in Ethernet switch with fiber option, five serial ports, and built-in modem or sixth port option are standard.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers