Modbus RTU and I/O in OneThe microNCS Modbus RTU master and distributed I/O system provides Modbus RTU (RS-485) master capabilities and distributed DAQ and control capabilities. It gathers data from four or eight fully-isolated analog inputs and four discrete inputs, and transmits it to one or more host DCS-, PLC- or PC-based control systems. A data logger archives up to 64000 time- and date-stamped values.
Phone: 818/ 894-7111
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers