Expansion Power for DAQSealevel's SeaI/O DAQ modules provide digital, analog and serial expansion to any computer. Connect to the host via wireless, Ethernet, USB, RS-485 or RS-232. Daisy-chain units using pass-through connectors to create a distributed control and monitoring network. Multiple modules can be combined in a stack or separated up to 4000 feet with the RS-485 Modbus RTU expansion interface.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers