Variable Area FlowmetersSwagelok variable area flowmeters measure liquid and gas flow rates via a
tapered tube and float. They provide accurate measurement with individually calibrated scales and a 10:1 turndown ratio. They are factory-calibrated and marked to indicate specific media, flow range and accuracy class. They are available with NPT and flange-end connections in sizes from 1/8 in. to 1 ¼ in., with high/low flow indicators, transistor relays, and 4 to 20mA analog outputs.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers