DP Transmitter Measures FlowThe Ashcroft GC52 wet-wet differential pressure transmitter provides direct flow readings by measuring DP across a restriction. Simple push-button settings let the user program the correlation between pressure and flow rate, while the onboard square root extraction calculation accurately yields a representative flow measurement. In addition, a flow totalization counter can be activated to display the accumulated volume of passed fluid.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers