I/O Terminals with MultimetersThe EL3681 and KL3681 terminals have digital multimeters integrated directly into I/O nodes, giving users a streamlined, low-cost alternative to standalone digital multimeters. The modules provide high precision and simple, high-resistance measurement from 300 mV to 300 V and cost just $305 each. Measurement ranges are voltage: 300 mV to 300 V DC, 100 mV to 300 V AC; and current: 100 mA, 1 A, 10 A AC/DC.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers