Emphatec's SIGNEXT CT Shorting Module
Users of current transformers know what can happen if the secondary of a current transformer is unloaded/open circuit – hazardous voltages, fires, lost production and revenue. This new module from Emphatec monitors the secondary of a CT and applies a short circuit if a voltage above approximately 2V is detected. The module is compact, rugged, offers an alarm output in the event the short circuit is applied and is CULUS Listed.
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers