Nematron's ePC LITE FANLESS PCThe ePC Lite is a low-cost, fanless version of the ePC-Series industrial computers. It has an Intel-based, fanless Atom N270 CPU board and solid-state drive. Its 1.6 GHz processor provides processing power to HMI and SCADA applications. Windows XP Pro, SATA 40-GB solid-state drive, 15-in. XGA LCD, 1-GB DRAM, analog resistive five-wire touchscreen, and a NEMA 4 front panel are standard.
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers