Schneider Electric's Modicon M340 PACSimple, intuitive and exceptionally powerful, Modicon M340 PAC provides numerous cost and performance advantages over comparably priced PLCs. It requires no battery and is a compact 4 in. high and 3.7 in. deep with high-density, 64-point I/O cards, and is only 1.25 in. wide. It uses CANopen networks and USB cables. The PAC has 4 Mb of memory upgradeable to 16 Mb and a 70K instructions/ms execution speed.
- Saelig WP-2L Fanless Touch Panel PCs are Designed for Harsh Environments
- Saelig SP-0L Entry-Level Industrial Touch Panel PCs Offers Optional Waterproof Gasket
- Stealth LPC-480FS Runs Without Noisy Cooling Fans
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers