Opto 22's Snap-PAC-R1-WSnap-PAC-R1-W is a rack-mounted PAC with IEEE 802.11a/b/g Wi-Fi networking, two independent 10/100-Mbps wired interfaces for standard Ethernet networking, and one RS-232 serial port for PPP communication. It provides control, communication, I/O processing, remote monitoring and data acquisition, and is fully integrated with Opto 22’s PAC Project software and all Snap-PAC brains and I/O modules.
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers