B & R Automation's Simulink PLC CoderSimulink PLC Coder extends model-based design for the industrial automation segment by helping create source code in structured text (IEC 61131-3 ST) using Simulink models that can be easily integrated in B&R Automation Studio. It complements the Automation Studio Target for Simulink. Users can generate ANSI-C or structured text code alternatively, and automatically integrate it into the automation project.
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers