IDEC's MicroSmart PentraMicroSmart Pentra is now available with optional RS485 communications. It is the only micro PLC on the market that allows control systems to seamlessly communicate with up to seven serial devices via RS232C or RS485. Now, with the new RS485 communication module, it can talk multiple communication protocols on the same system. For fast transmission speed, this unit also supports communication baud rates up to 115Kbps.
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers