National Instruments' cRIO-9023 and cRIO-9025NI cRIO-9023 and NI cRIO-9025 real-time controllers are ideal for high-performance measurement and control applications operating at extended temperatures. They operate in a range from -40 °C to 70 °C and are available with conformal coating for additional protection in harsh conditions. The 9023 has a 533 MHz PowerPC processor. The 9025 has an 800 MHz PowerPC processor and dual Ethernet ports.
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers