Pepperl+Fuchs' VisuNet Series LCD monitorsVisuNet Series industrial flat-panel LCD monitors have Class II Division 2 certification for use in dusty environments. They’re also available as general-purpose displays, as UL-listed Class I/Div 2 devices, and can be combined with a Bebco EPS purge system for Class I/Div. 1 hazardous environment mounting. Touchscreen options are available. They come in 10-, 12- 15-, 18-, 19- and 20-in. sizes, and are rated for use from -10 °C to 55 °C.
- Saelig WP-2L Fanless Touch Panel PCs are Designed for Harsh Environments
- Saelig SP-0L Entry-Level Industrial Touch Panel PCs Offers Optional Waterproof Gasket
- Stealth LPC-480FS Runs Without Noisy Cooling Fans
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers