Honeywell's MasterLogic PLCMasterLogic PLCs bring power and robustness to high-speed logic, interlock and sequencing applications. They can be deployed in a standalone mode or used with the Experion Process Knowledge System architecture, and are compatible with Honeywell’s portfolio of process control systems, including the recently released Experion LS. MasterLogic CPUs, power supplies, rack sizes and I/O selection are suited to many applications.
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers