Rockwell Automation's Allen-Bradley Extreme Environment Panel PCThe Allen-Bradley Extreme Environment Panel PC combines intrinsic safety with the capacity to withstand extreme temperatures. With U.S. NEC Class 1, Division 2 hazardous location certification, it can be used in areas where explosive materials are present. It is rated to withstand temperatures from -20 °C to 70 °C inside the computer cabinet, and display side temperatures of -20 °C to 55 °C.
- Saelig WP-2L Fanless Touch Panel PCs are Designed for Harsh Environments
- Saelig SP-0L Entry-Level Industrial Touch Panel PCs Offers Optional Waterproof Gasket
- Stealth LPC-480FS Runs Without Noisy Cooling Fans
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers