Red Lion Controls' G3 Series HMIG3 Series HMI is available with the new Ethernet expansion card, G3Enet. Now users can add a second Ethernet port to increase bandwidth and separate networks. G3 Series HMIs with the G3Enet card provide communication with devices on two distinct Ethernet networks simultaneously—without an industrial router. The expansion card can be easily fitted to any G3 series HMI.
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers