Beckhoff Automation's CX5000 Embedded PCThe new CX5000 has Intel Atom technology and up to 1.6 GHz of processing power. It has a magnesium housing, making it lightweight, and improves its mechanical stability and resistance to EMC. The DIN rail-mountable PAC has a fanless design with a maximum power loss of 12.5 Watts. Just 3.9 x 3.9 x 3.6 in. (100 x 100 x 91mm), CX5000 also is exceptionally compact.
- Saelig WP-2L Fanless Touch Panel PCs are Designed for Harsh Environments
- Saelig SP-0L Entry-Level Industrial Touch Panel PCs Offers Optional Waterproof Gasket
- Stealth LPC-480FS Runs Without Noisy Cooling Fans
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers