Siemens' High-Speed Industrial PCsSiemens introduces four industrial PCs built with the Intel Core i7 (i series) processor. The Simatic IPC627C box PC and the HMI IPC677C panel PC are suitable for high-speed measurement, open- and closed-loop control tasks, and their HMI functions directly at machine level. The 19-in. IPC847C rack and compact IPC647C rack PCs are designed for continuous, 24-hour service.
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers