Automation Products Group's RST-50014 Input ControllerRST-5001 network and web-enabled 4-20 mA input controller is compatible with any 4-20 mA device, and sends email and text message alerts when user-defined limits are reached. It can be powered via either a standard 24 VDC supply or PoE. Conversion options include volume, level, distance, weight or user-defined units. No special programming software is required.
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers