JH Technology's JH5000 Series DIN-Rail Transmitters
JH5000 Series DIN-rail transmitters have been redesigned to allow a fast response option, while maintaining their full accuracy specifications. Option HS (high speed) provides 1 millisecond response (95% complete). Faster response (or slower) is readily available on special order. Input styles include DC, thermocouple, RTD, strain gauge/load cell and potentiometer/resistance. Also, math functions such as add/subtract, multiply/divide and square root are available.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers