IMI Sensors' Model 682A16 Universal Transmitter
Model 682A16 universal transmitter for 24/7 vibration monitoring is designed to protect machinery by providing crucial information that avoids costly downtime. It’s ideal for vibration monitoring applications with IMI’s 4-20 mA sensors or its ICP accelerometers. It can be used with existing PLC, DCS and SCADA systems, leading to alarm, control or shutdown. It’s DIN rail-mounted and has an optional detachable front panel LCD display.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers