IMI Sensors' Model 682A16 Universal Transmitter
Model 682A16 universal transmitter for 24/7 vibration monitoring is designed to protect machinery by providing crucial information that avoids costly downtime. It’s ideal for vibration monitoring applications with IMI’s 4-20 mA sensors or its ICP accelerometers. It can be used with existing PLC, DCS and SCADA systems, leading to alarm, control or shutdown. It’s DIN rail-mounted and has an optional detachable front panel LCD display.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers