Calex Mfg. Co.'s Model 163MK Signal ConditionerModel 163MK strain gage signal conditioner accommodates ¼-, ½- and full-bridge strain gage applications. The unit offers 1/4-bridge completion and calibration for applications such as materials and structural testing. It has two built-in precision 1/2-bridge completion resistors for 1/2-bridge applications, and can also handle full-bridge applications. It has a high-gain differential amplifier, two-pole Butterworth filter and built-in excitation supply.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers