Midwest Plastic Fabricators' Modular CabinetsPerfect for corrosion resistant applications and made from PVC or polycarbonate, this line of modular cabinets is available in sizes up to 72 in. Doors feature stainless-steel, lift-off hinges with a quarter-turn locking provision with single or double doors. The cabinets include wall- or floor- mount features. When the product is shipped flat, assembly at the job site is simplified with exploded view drawings and factory-supplied hardware. Factory assembly is available.
- Adalet's XIHNS Explosionproof Instrument Housing
- ABB's CT-MVS and CT-Plus Technology Housing
- Pentair's Hoffman Tablet Enclosure and Stand
- Adalet's Stainless Steel Explosion-Proof Enclosures
- Adalet's Division 1/Zone 1 Explosion-Proof Enclosures
- Hoffman's Polycarbonate Type 4X Enclosures
- Pepperl+Fuchs'sExplosion Protection Equipment
- Hammond Manufacturing's Eclipse Series of Wall Mount Enclosures
- AutomationDirect's Industrial Strength Enclosure Heater and Enclosure Lighting Options
- AMCO Enclosures' TitanEP - Flexible Electronic Packaging Enclosures
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers