MatrikonOPC's Universal Connectivity ServerThe OPC Universal Connectivity Server allows vendors and OEMS to provide secure connectivity to every major control system and application on the market. With native support for multi-protocol data connectivity, platform independence and enforced OPC security, vendors can provide open connectivity and enabling their products to communicate across the plant. The server offers full support for are variety OPC interfaces such as DA, A&E, HDA and Security. It also uses an advanced calculation engine for high-speed data calculation.
- Saelig WP-2L Fanless Touch Panel PCs are Designed for Harsh Environments
- Saelig SP-0L Entry-Level Industrial Touch Panel PCs Offers Optional Waterproof Gasket
- Stealth LPC-480FS Runs Without Noisy Cooling Fans
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers