Tag4M's Thermistor Widget
The Thermistor Widget is a cloud instrument for precise and wide range temperature measurements using thermistors connected to a WiFi tag. The tag measures thermistor resistance and sends measurement data to an Access Point which sends it to the Tag4M server running the Web Page Instrument. The Thermistor Widget is a web widget that gets resistance data from the Web Page Instrument, converts thermistor resistance into temperature and displays temperature on its front panel. The widget can be embedded in any website.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers